Wednesday, July 22, 2009

today...

Saw this on another blog and I thought I would post it. Now that I'm feeling a little more like myself, I am going to try and start posting more regularly here. 

Outside my window: swans swimming across Silver Lake

I am thinking: that I need to catch up on my photography class lessons & assignments

I am thankful for: the internet

From the kitchen: honestly? leftover pizza for lunch. But homemade meatball subs for dinner!

I am wearing: black workout pants and a t-shirt

I am creating: flyers and mailing lists for the golf outing

I am going: to my mom's house today to take out the garbage for her since they aren't home

I am hoping: that we will hear something from my realtor about the house

I am hearing: the workers who are here at Jerry's remodeling his bathroom and staining the deck

Around the house: lots of tools and drop cloths and Mia taking turns barking at the workers and going up to be petted by them

One of my favorite things: my laptop and nectarines

A few plans for the rest of the week: going to the eye doctor, finally getting my hair colored and cut(!), getting things printed for the golf outing, doing some shopping, going to a house warming party and Lauren's 30th birthday party this weekend. 

No comments: