Well, there is no denying it anymore....I have a belly. I really don't feel like it's as big as it looks here (we did just eat dinner), but I am in maternity pants. I know that some people hate maternity pants and like to stay in their normal clothes for as long as possible, but honestly, I love them! Right now they are big on me in and I keep on having to hike them up, but they are comfortable. I'm at the point that my regular pants are just digging into my waist and making it uncomfortable to sit down sometimes, so when I was at Target the other day I thought I'd try some jeans on. And I really like them!
How I'm feeling:
Pretty good, actually. I decided to try not having milk/milk products first thing in the morning and it seems to help a little. I've only had one day where I felt nauseous in the morning but I am still having some days where I feel starving all day long. It seems to come and go in spurts. I'm also experiencing a lot of indigestion, heartburn and fullness, but nothing too horrible.
Cravings and Aversions, etc:
I finally got to have Dairy Queen this week (I am up north right now) and it was so good (I had been wanting to have it since I was here the last time and we didn't go). But I haven't been craving too much else.
Week 11 is a fig. At least I know what this week's fruit is! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment