Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things...

Kathy emailed this to me on facebook and I thought I'd post my answers here. 

25 Things about Me
1.) I don't understand how a person can lose 25 pounds and yet cannot find a pair of pants to fit them. At all. 
2.) I could lay on the beach and read books for hours at a time. 
3.) I could also swim for hours at a time. 
4.) I usually drink a pitcher of Crystal Light lemonade (or some generic equivalent) every day
5.) I am geeked about all of the deals I get on the Grocery Game. It's like a little challenge every week to see how much I can save. You should try it. 
6.) I love to cook and am always looking for new recipes to try out. 
7.) I could spend years wandering the streets of Paris
8.) I secretly wish I could walk the red carpet just once. It would be so fun. I love seeing all the dresses. 
9.) I am awesome at the soccer ball/head bounce game on Wii Fit. Seriously. I'm that good. :p
10.) I love paper products. Notebooks, notecards, journals....I can't help it. 
11.) I have been watching The West Wing and it makes me want to work in the White House and see what really goes on there. 
12.) Now that my house is fully decorated, I'm ready to start over. ;)
13.) I think I have read the Harry Potter books well over 20 times (all together. not each of them). 
14.) I loved the movie "Swing Vote". 
15.) I once shook Tipper Gore's hand at a campaign rally in East Lansing 9 years ago. 
16.) I took over 2,700 pictures on our trip to Europe and kept 2,464 of them. 
17.) Houghton Lake, MI is one of my favorite places in the world. 
18.) I love when the trees blossom in the spring here. It's one of my favorite times of the year. 
19.) Before I fall asleep, I always have CNN or MSNBC on. 
20.) I became a political junkie last fall. 
21.) I only watch Channel 4 news
22.) I've been to the Charity Preview/Black Tie Gala of the Auto Show.  
23.) Summer is my favorite season. I really want a pool. *Sigh* 
24.) Pink and green is my favorite color combination.
25.) I think my biggest accomplishment is overcoming panic attacks. When they start waking you up in the middle of the night, it's time to do something. And I did. :)

No comments: