I am pretty sure that the whole point of me starting a blog was to actually post to it....hopefully I will get better about doing it. :)
We were fortunate to get to hang out with our friends, Jason and Emily, last weekend. Jason works with Randy and both he and Em went to MSU and we've been friends for almost 8 years now. They have 2 beautiful little girls and the whole family came to visit us.
Jason and Emily humor me by asking me to take their older daughter's birthday pictures. I like to pretend I'm a real photographer even though I usually just take a bunch of pictures in a row and hope that some of them turn out ok. But every so often you get a couple good ones:
Meet Kate, who is 5 months old:

{Emily - I hope you liked these couple of pictures. The rest are on their way to you!}
I also got to see one of my favorite little people last weekend - my godson, Aidan (Kathy's son). How can this picture not crack you up? He has clearly been trained to smile for the camera.
He's such a good boy and it's just so much fun to hear him talking in his silly voices and singing songs. I can't believe he's almost 2!


No comments:
Post a Comment