We had a really wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve day at Randy's Aunt MaryAnn's house, went to church with them and then headed over to my Mom and Jerry's for dinner.
On Christmas Day, we woke up, opened gifts, had a really huge breakfast and then went back over to my Mom and Jerry's to visit with my Grandma and aunts and uncles. From there we made a quick trip to the cemetery, then headed over to Randy's cousins house to see everyone on his mom's side. And last, we went to Aunt Patty's house to see the Hiller's. Then the next day, we went to the hall party for the Patalon side. I'm not going to lie - by that night, I completely crashed and burned. I was so tired!
I had a ton of pictures I wanted to post, but I realized it would make my post way too long, so I thought I'd make some photo collages (can't wait to use some of these templates to print baby pictures!).
Christmas Eve with Randy's parents and aunt:





1 comment:
Great pictures Alison of your Christmas! They will be wonderful for scrapbooking. Happy new Year!!Love, Mom
Post a Comment