
How I'm feeling:
Well, for the last 2 days, I've had some awful headaches. Yesterday I was in bed all day long - I tried cold packs, warm rice bags, tylenol, laying down, eating - absolutely nothing helped. Today, I have another headache but it doesn't seem quite as bad. Maybe that is just because I forced myself to do things today or maybe it's just lessening a little bit, though not much. It feels like a cross between a sinus headache and a tension headache. I'm really starting to not be so happy about these. But other than that I feel good.
I read that sometime in the new few weeks I should start to feel the baby move. I am getting excited about that!
Cravings/Aversions, etc.
The gagging has now reached a ridiculous level. Yesterday, I gagged at a pot of water that was boiled. Yes, water made me gag. I also might have brought home some "extras" at the grocery store tonight - some peanut butter m&m's and some bbq chips. Randy forced me to. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)
Here is pregnancy.com's description and photo for 16 weeks:
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, hishead is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

1 comment:
Alison,
You look beautiful! Don't let any of these little prego kinks put a damper on these most thrilling month of your life. All pregnancy are different and I should know (Ha-Ha)and wouldn't change a one. Love to you and Randy. Say Hi to your Mom and let her know that on the 24th I am having that back surgery, out for 8 to 12 weeks.
Love, Aunt Deb
Post a Comment