We got a house!!!

This is a picture that I pulled off the internet since all of the pictures I took have the front of the house almost completely covered up by those 2 trees out front.
We are very excited! The original house that we put an offer on didn't pan out (actually their realtor just stopped talking to us), but thankfully, this one popped up on the market and we loved it! It's in the same neighborhood as the old one, which we are thrilled about. I went to take a look at it with my realtor on a Friday morning and then Randy and I went back the next day and we made an offer on Sunday. We knew there was no way this house would last, so we decided to act fast and it all worked out! We are so glad that we got this one instead of the other one because we like it so much more.
We're supposed to be closing on August 21st and we should be moving in by the end of the month. They have 30 days occupancy after closing, but it's sounding like they will be out before then. We're keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes well!
1 comment:
Beautiful house! Something like that here would cost well over a million. I hope you got it for less than that!
Post a Comment