Sunday, May 3, 2009
Nice - Day 7
I'm playing catch-up with the last days worth of pages, so bear with me. Here are my pages from our first day in Nice.
Nice pocket page:
Day 7:
Our hotel:
Dinner and walking around downtown Nice:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{I visit}
Etsy
My scrapbook pages @ 2 Peas in a Bucket
Trip Advisor
Channel 4 news
Detroit Free Press
The Dan Hiller Memorial Golf Outing
My Flckr Page
The Grocery Game
Facebook
Barnes and Noble.com
The Pioneer Woman
Amazon.com
{I read}
Ali Edwards
Karen Russell
Laura Kurz
Susan Weinroth
Kelly Purkey
GoFugYourself
Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business
MAGGIE HOLMES Photography and Scrapbooking Blog
Making Memories
Stacie, Frankie and Franke
Robyn Werlich
tara whitney photography | just be you
Cathy Zielske
Tuesdays Frog
Becky Higgins
Sarah Champion
{I see}
No comments:
Post a Comment