It was a year ago today that we landed in London for the start of our 2 week trip through Europe. I cannot believe that it has already been a year. I am so glad that we decided to go.
I just finished making a scrapbook of that trip - 144 pages! My basic outline for the album was to make a pocket page for each city with memorabilia, an overview of each day, an overview of our hotel and then pages about all of the things we did each day.
I thought it might be fun to share the pages here over the next 2 weeks for each day that we were there. So here are the pages from our first day in London!
The album cover page:

London pocket page:

*Some of these are really washed out - I'm not sure why. Hopefully, I can fix the rest of them.
*You can click on them to see them larger.










No comments:
Post a Comment