Our last day in Paris. I was so sad to leave. Excited for the rest of our trip, but sad to not have more time in Paris.
Let me say right now that I did a terrible job of merging the two pages together on most of these. Just didn't have the patience to make them better. ;)
Day 6 overview:

Visiting Sacre Couer:

Place du tetre, the artists area behind Sacre Couer:

Moulin Rouge:

Luxembourg Gardens. We stopped and bought a baguette and macaroons to take with us. While we were at the bakery, I leaned over to take a picture of the cakes in the window display and my sunglasses fell off my head right onto a cake. I wonder why American tourists get such a bad rap? Whoops!

Paris food. I *love* croque monsieurs!

Windows and doors. I was amazed by all of the cool doors.
One day I want that bright blue door:

The metro signs. So cool.:

Window shopping - loved all of the displays!:

Our boat ride on the Seine River, which we did at night and loved!:

Paris at night:

No comments:
Post a Comment