
Things are going well. Randy and I registered last week at Buy Buy Baby. I am so bummed because I had wanted to take a few pictures and totally forgot. Randy even reminded me when we got there and I still forgot. I guess I was too excited! We had fun. It definitely helped that I had gone before with Emily because I was able to just follow my list and knew what everything was. And then Emily and Kathy both looked at it afterwards and helped with the things that were missing or that we didn't need. It's hard to believe that the shower is right around the corner.
How I'm feeling:
Overall, pretty well. I am feeling the baby move a lot and feeling lots of kicks. Before, I would just feel "something" - whether it was a foot or elbow or just flipping around in there, it wasn't always easy to tell. But the past few days, I can definitely tell that I am getting kicked! I think you can feel it from the outside and I've been trying to feel for it, so that Randy can feel it too, but he hasn't been able to just yet. I think you can also see my stomach move from the outside too.
I have still been dealing with indigestion and heartburn and lately, I am craving juice like it's going out of style. I guess the good news is that I'm getting all of my Vitamin C in. I am definitely back on a citrus kick. Today I ate a bunch of pineapple and 2 oranges, along with several glasses of juice. I just can't seem to get enough. I guess it's better than wanting chocolate all of the time. ;)
I am trying to get back into a workout routine. So far, I have been doing the elliptical machine every other day and I'm still going to my trainer once a week. I promised myself that I would get back into it and I am really trying. I think it just feels like I'm not doing enough because I was doing so much more before I got pregnant and when I was losing weight.
Here is the description and photo for next week:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

No comments:
Post a Comment