
I had another doctor appointment this morning. This time, I met with Dr. Morgan, who I really liked. She got the heartbeat and it was 140 and said that everything sounded and looked great. I also got a flu shot while I was there, which I have never had before.
How I'm feeling:
I've felt pretty well. I've been a bit tired the last few days, but I'm sure that's just from being so busy the last couple of weeks. I'm feeling lots of kicks and movements - sometimes it feels like there is someone swimming in my stomach! Such a strange but very cool feeling.
Here is the description for the coming week:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment