Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 6


This week we are at the size of a lentil bean! No 6 week picture because I am up north and forgot to take the picture.

Thoughts this week:
I will admit that I am struggling with the whole notion that it's ok to gain weight throughout a pregnancy. After being on Weight Watchers since last August, I'm finding it difficult to accept that the numbers on the scale are supposed to be increasing. I just don't think that I'm going to be one of those people who only gain weight in their bellies. ;)

How I'm feeling:
The cramps have thankfully subsided for the most part. I have started to feel a little bit of nausea here and there, but at least it's not lasting throughout the entire day. Altoids, gum and sugar free popsicles are helping out a bit.

I'm also feeling some serious indigestion after every meal. Just a yucky feeling of being overly full, even though I know I haven't had too much to eat. And of course then I'm hungry again as soon as it subsides. Also having a little bit of heartburn.

Cravings/Aversions, etc.:
Everything still sounds good! (At the moment, we are eating lunch and I am having a soft taco with a leftover pancake on the side!! - Is that wrong, lol?)

I am here with Kathy (who is pregnant with twins) and we are making a serious dent in our bag of Sour Patch Kids. There have been a few things that have made me feel sick here and there (thanks Randy for getting rid of the leftover chicken in the fridge that was making me gag every time I saw it).

No comments: