Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1.) I finally got my hair colored and cut today. It was about time - I couldn't even pull my hair up because I looked like a skunk with 2 big white streaks in the front. It's fun getting older, isn't it? ;)

2.) I love the internet. I just ordered this print for my spare bedroom, but had them make in a chocolate brown color for me to match the new bedspread in there (that I scored super cheap at Marshall's). Got it at Made by Girl, but she also has an etsy shop if you are interested. Super cute stuff!



3.) This time of year = major sinus headaches for me. If anyone has any remedies for me besides motrin or tylenol, I'd sure love to hear them. 

4.) Spelling mistakes really bug me. Especially when I see them in a book. 

5.) I got to spend some time with my grandma on Monday. She's so funny and I hope that when I'm almost-89, I'm as cool as she is. 

6.) I'm really interested in buying one of these: Bump its. Do you think they'd actually work? I don't want the super huge one, but it would be nice to be able to do something different with my hair, since I'm very challenged in that area. 

7.) You'll be thrilled to know that I cleaned my windows inside and out and washed all of my screens yesterday. The only windows I missed were the ones that required me to go more than 3 steps up the ladder. I'm a wuss and ladders scare me. Spring cleaning continues this week with my closets. Then I will finally make myself go and do the basement storage area. Ugh. 

8.) I am now working on my 3rd album of scrapbook pages from our Europe trip. I am hoping that this will be it. Only about 30 pages to go! Hard to believe that trip was almost a year ago. One of these days, I'll post some of my favorite pictures from those 2 weeks. 

9.) We watched the worst movie last weekend - 88 Minutes. It's with Al Pacino and it was so horrible I can't even begin to explain it. Yuck.  

10.) My lilac bush has buds! Yay for nice weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing